Instructional Lead Fellowship participants will:
Build their instructional coaching capacity, including through video moderation.
Apply the latest evidence in leading effective professional development in schools.
Select a suite of resources for use in coaching and PL at school.
Review case studies of high-performing schools and identify elements to sustain high-impact instruction.
Identify opportunities to strengthen the creation and embedding of low-variance curriculum.
Create a network of experienced alumni across high-performing schools.
Develop and implement a simple targeted action plan to drive success back at school.
“The opportunity to plan for next year and the chance to talk to presenters about our school context was so valuable. In particular, looking at the mechanisms of effective Professional Development, roadblocks of instructional coaching, strategies to overcome these roadblocks and how to improve our Daily Review.”
- Deputy Principal, North Mandurah Primary School
"Even though I was doing lots of aspects in lessons previous to joining the Teach Well courses, the Masterclass Course helped me add another layer to my teaching and improved outcomes for my students. And the Instructional Lead Fellowship is reassuring me that leading my team on this learning journey is the way forward."
- Lisa Ruiz, Program Coordinator, Butler College
“It was extremely informative in moving forward in creating change amongst the staff at my school. Empowering.”
- Stacy Woodman, Deputy Principal, Mount Tarcoola Primary School
The Fellowship is structured as a team program in 2024 for schools with a Principal and/or Deputy/Associate Principal attending with their Masterclass Alumni for all 3 workshops.
Applications for the 2024 Instructional Lead Fellowship will be open soon. If you are interested in applying for the program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can apply?
- Alumni of the Masterclass Series with an Administrative leader
- Alumni who have a coaching role or are responsible for school-led efforts to embed high-impact instruction
- Administrative leaders who are attending alongside their participants
How to apply?
- Discuss the opportunity with your eligible staff
- Ensure all nominated participants are available to attend all three workshop days
- Determine which school leader will be joining